Searching and getting passwords is very simple. They show for a short time and then automatically are hidden from view.
All data in the system is encrypted. Before you can view a password you need to enter a pre-defined key to decrypt the data. The key is not stored anywhere in the system and users need to remember the key to view.
Once a password is visible, can open the link and copy paste the user/pass, so using the system is easy. You can also paste all the password data to an email. Or you can use Securesend to send a unique link to a password.
- All data stored in system is encrypted
- User must enter a key to view any password
- Passwords can use different encryption keys if required
- Passwords can be sent using a one time unique link using SecureSend
- Passwords can be grouped by categories or companies
- All passwords are stored in logical easy to find sections
- All users can have permissions related to passwords
- Sensitive passwords can be visible only be desired few team members
- Passwords are visible for only a short period on screen
- Passwords can be copied for pasting
- Each entry can have up to 5 fields for username, password etc
- All passwords require a key to decrypt the passwords
- The stored passwords in the database cannot be read without the key
- The key is not stored in the system anywhere
Password Sharer users' feedback:
Before we used Password Sharer it was very difficult to keep track of who had the the latest working password for any of the many accounts that we need to access. Now it's all sorted and my team can all access what they need quickly.
Robert Williams, Director, Underground Media Inc
The system works for us and we use it everyday across the whole team. The function to send a password that is already in the system is very useful and secure.
Felix Koelburg, Abacus IT Systems Company